Parker Flow Control Valves Belt Line Solenoid Valve - Code 300
Parker Conflow's Code 300 is a complete belt-line water spray system that offers superior water flow control for dust suppression purposes in mines and quarrying applications.
Parker Conflow's Code 300 is an innovative belt-line water spray system for dust suppression purposes in mines and quarrying applications.
It offers superior water flow control to dust suppression sprays by sensing the movement of the conveyor belt idler. The Code 300 operates via a VR sensor, which activates the speed switch, which in turn sends electrical signals to open the solenoid valve, allowing flow of water.
Code 300 is suitable for liquid flows to 13 GPM (Gallons Per Minute) at 100 psi. A fully automated system, it requires no additional power supply and is activated by the movement of the conveyor belt.
- Non-intrusive design for belts with mechanical fasteners.
- Features own built-in strainer for filtration, resulting in reduced blockage, lower maintenance, increased uptime.
- Completely protected from dust by its own housing, therefore low maintenance.
- ‘Fit and forget' belt line solenoid water spray system.
- Designed for ease of installation and maintenance.
- Dust suppression in mining and quarrying.