Parker Conflow's Code 11 is a check valve that is used in water dust suppression systems that keeps the pipelines "charged" with water so that the spray heads energise instantaneously when the supply valve is turned on.
Parker Conflow's Code 11 is a check valve that is used in water dust suppression systems on mining cutting machines to keep the pipelines "charged" with water so that the spray heads energise instantaneously when the supply valve is turned on.
It is fitted into pipelines on systems where the flow of fluid is required in one direction only. The design is such that only the weight of the valve component needs to be overcome in the direction of fluid flow and hence the resistance across the unit is small. If system requirements necessitate the valve to be fitted vertically, then a light spring can be added.
The valve is suitable for both hydraulic and pneumatic systems and is designed especially for silent operation on equipment with pulsating or reverberating action (e.g. air compressors).
Available in 1/2", 1", 2", 3" & 4" sizes and to a maximum working pressure of 125 bar.
The 1/2" to 2" sizes are of Brass construction and 2" to 4" sizes of Steel construction.
- Air compressors – hydraulic or pneumatic systems.
- Robust material.
- Allows flow in one direction only.
- Suitable for use with air, water or oil.
- Enables silent operation when used on equipment with pulsating or reverberating action.
- Water dust suppression systems .
- Keeps pipelines supplied with water.
- Spray head is energised instantaneously next time supplied switched on.