Parker Conflow's Code 200 is a sequence control valve which switches on electrical equipment by detecting the movement of a conveyor belt in dust suppression applications.
Parker Conflow's Code 200 is a sequence control valve which activates electrical equipment by detecting the movement of a conveyor belt in dust suppression applications. It is a mechanical valve that does not require its own power supply.
Code 200 operates via a drive wheel, which is in frictional contact with the moving conveyor belt and requires no additional power supply. The rotating wheel generates hydraulic pressure to close a microswitch built in to the unit, which indicates to a control room whether the belt is stationery or moving.
- Enables sequence control of associated conveyer belts and auxiliary equipment.
- No power required for unit.
- Still very effective at low belt speeds, down to 0.5 m/sec .
- Can be adjusted to varying belt speeds.
- Compact tried and tested design from CODE 100.
- Can be positioned underneath belt to prevent damage.
- Low maintenance.
- All spare parts available to replace.