Parker Pressure Relief Valves Underground Fire Hydrant Control Valve - Code 12
Parker Conflow's Code 12 control valve is a reliable and durable fire hydrant that reduces mains water pressure for firefighting in underground mines and tunnels.
Parker Conflow's Code 12 control valve is a reliable and durable fire hydrant that reduces mains water pressure to allow safe use of protect fire hoses in underground mines and tunnelling sites.
The desired outlet pressure for any available inlet pressure is preset by bringing a locking dome into contact with a stop collar on the spindle. It features 2 1/2" VIC or flange inlet.
The Parker Conflow Code 14PS pre-setting bend is used to test the hydrant to ensure a safe and constantly available supply of fire fighting water. A safety relief valve is built into the unit to ensure there is no pressure build-up if the outlet hose is blocked, for added protection.
- Underground tunnels and mass transport systems
- Outlet pressure is adjustable and can be pre-set, from 125 to 175 psi.
- Unit also incorporates integral shut-off valve for enhanced safety.
- Controls delivery flow to maximum of 600 LPM.
- Extremely reliable.
- Fitted at the required intervals in underground mines or tunnels mains water supply as the outlets for fire fighting hoses.
- Provides fire suppression cover for conveyors or roadways in a mine, tunnels and underground rail systems.
Maximum Operating Pressure:
Underground Fire Hydrant Control Valve - Code 12 型号